RE: [docbook-apps] docbook-xsl "gentext" template not working with MSXML

Hi,

I've temporarily worked around the entity problem by copying the
contents of en.xml into l10n.xml - obviously this is not a long term
solution.

I seem to be getting some good functionality even without the exslt
extensions. Are they absolutely essential? If yes, I will switch to
either Saxon or xsltproc as they are the recommended parsers for docbook
xsl, as I understand.

Regards,

Rob Shields
Software Engineer