Re: [docbook-apps] Controlling the font size of bibliography/title ?

On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 05:40:23AM +0200, Oliver Fischer wrote:
> Hello Bob,
>
> Bob Stayton wrote:
> > The stylesheets assume a bibliography is at the
> > same level as chapter.  As with most elements, the
>
> This assumption is correct for books but not for articles since they
> haven't chapters. Could this be a bug?

I would say this is a bug.  The DTD clearly permits
putting bibliography in articles and sections.
The stylesheets should support those locations with
reasonable formatting.

The bibliography title should probably be handled like a
bridgehead, in that it should be formatted like a section
heading one level down from the section it resides in.
So a bibliography in a sect2 should format the title
like a sect3.  For article, it would be equivalent to sect1.
Does that sound reasonable?

Could you file this as a bug on SourceForge?

                                            email: bobs@sco.com