Re: [docbook-apps] ANNOUNCE: DocBook XSL:The Complete Guide in paperback

At 19:33 09/10/2003 -0700, Bob Stayton wrote:
I'm pleased to announce the availability of my book
"DocBook XSL: The Complete Guide" in paperback.
You can currently order it from Amazon.com by searching
in the books category on "docbook xsl", or go directly to
this URL:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0974152110/104-3395796-9108769

Buyers are eligible for free PDF updates for one year from
the date of purchase.  See the colophon in the back of the
book for instructions.

OK, I feel my arm twisted :-) I've used it for weeks, if not months. I've recommended it to lots of folks (Listening Christian :-)

+1 sale for me Bob.

As always, you can browse the HTML version at

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/

But only the updates?

Well done Bob.

May it sell well.... and the taxman not find out.

regards DaveP