Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook translations (gentext)

On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 04:33:30PM +0200, Oliver Fischer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to contribute some more translations of entries in gentext.
> and now I would like to know, if there are some test documents, where I
> can see, which entry is used in which context. Does such docs exists or
> do I have to use grep?

I don't know of any test documents that are set up to
test the various gentext contexts.  Various parameter
settings will affect which context is used.  For
example, the 'xref-number-and-title' context is
affected by the 'xref.with.number.and.title' parameter.

I should also point out that the xref contexts were
reorganized in version 1.62.0, so you should use that
version as the basis for your changes.

                                            email: bobs@sco.com