Re: [docbook-apps] Request for help with olink target data file and@href attribute

Bob Stayton wrote:

The current HTML Help stylesheet is not capable
of generating an olink data file itself. That
is because it has its own template for the root element,
which is what triggers the collection process in the
html stylesheets.  If people are going to use olinks
with htmlhelp.xsl, then that code needs to be added.

I have not tried olinks with htmlhelp.  Let me know
if it works or not.

I'm planning to integrate olink into HTML Help and also integrate it with merging capability of HTML Help, but I din't find spare time to implement it yet. I will try to find some time soon. But no promises :-(

Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
  http://www.kosek.cz