Re: [docbook-apps] How to change the font size of a single charac ter?

all great questions.

I would like to mark up the element. (e.g

<para>
   This is a t<big>e</big>st.
<para>

I am pretty new to docbook.  I don't know if there is a specific element
that can be used for this purpose.  My hack is to use some element I
I am not using, then assign the role attribute and hopefully figure out
within dsssl to apply the font styles.

My target is PDF.  I am using openjade, pdfjadetex, docbook 4.2 and dsssl
1.78

thanks!!

mike