Re: [docbook-apps] Including external XSL-FO in docbook document ?

Hi Jeff,

sorry to be a bit slow, but I still haven't grasped everything.
I tried what you suggested, and in principle it seems to work.
I tried both ways:

a) modifying/customizing pagesetup.xsl by adding my
   <fo:simple-page-master master-name="resume-page"
   for the resume

b) using an existing simple-page-master like eg body.

In addition to that I included the XSL transformation for the
resume that look like

  <xsl:template match="resume-page">
      <fo:page-sequence master-reference="resume-page">
[..]                                      ^^^^^^^^^^^
                            Here either resume-page or eg body, ..

I think my problem lies in the first template-match above.
Initially I had "/" which leads to
!file:/home/marc/cvs/XML/bug/hyphen.fo: line 1: [error] Incorrect top element - should be 'root'}

Then I tried to match resume-page instead as defined above in the
master-reference, which yields
[..]
Making portrait pages on A4 paper (210mmx297mm)
resume encountered in book, but no template matches.
degrees encountered in academics, but no template matches.
[..]

So I assumed I need to match against resume, which indeed produces
no error - fine - but no output as well.

Any idea where I go wrong ?

Thanks,
Marc

--
 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris
 mailto:baaden@smplinux.de      -      http://www.marc-baaden.de