[docbook-apps] Plea: More info for Borges

Camille Bégnis wrote:

Hi Robert and all,

I suggest Robert to take a look at Borges
(http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/doc/project/Borges/) which is the
system we developed at mandrake to manage our documentation, and we
packaged for others to use as well.

<snip>

Hello Camille:

I have been browsing the online documentation for Borges but I can?t find information
about the fo support it gives. Could you give some tips about it? My main concern
is with the pdf output.
If Borges uses another engine (as FOP) to make the pdf, is enough for me to know
what is it.
I don't want to install it only to check this features, so excuse me if this is a trouble for
you.

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Juan R. Migoya
SPAIN