[docbook-apps] Re: Support for callout extensions in xsltproc

> Hum, done some preliminary testing but I could not find some clear
> performance problem. On the other hand it's clear that version
> 1.56.1 of the stylesheets are way slower than 1.40 which I use for
> my regression tests.

If you're going to do performance tests with the DocBook XSL style
sheets, it might be an idea to go to the most current version,
ie. 1.61.3.

Without even a shred of evidence to back up my claim, I'm hazarding
the guess that it's even slower than 1.56.1.

However it's got lots of features and improvements that I need, so
that's what I use.