Re: [docbook-apps] Using docbook-generated htmlhelp

Thank you very much, I did search before posting but didn't find these messages. I'm sure I'll get things to work with these hints.

cheers,

roel

Gisbert Amm wrote:
This question was answered before, e.g. in

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/docbook-apps/2001-q2/msg00838.html
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/docbook/2003-01/msg00063.html

and others
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200106/msg00259.html is