Re: [docbook-apps] xmlto with postvalid

Hi Tim,

v0.0.15pre1 is awesome :o) and works with xincludes very well.

Thank you, Patrick

Tim Waugh schrieb:
On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 11:00:46AM +0200, Patrick Eisenacher wrote:

since Marcel Telka just ported xmlto to Cygwin, I just gave it a couple of runs.

Should I expect patches? xmlto itself it just a bash script.

Everything works as expected, but I wonder whether I can tell xmlto to postvalidate my source after evaluating my xincludes, just like the -postvalid switch of xsltproc. Otherwise I have to switch off validating to be able to process my source with xmlto. If this functionality is not available yet, Tim, can you add another command line switch to make this available in one of your next releases?

Please let me know if 0.0.15pre1 does what you expect.

Tim.
*/