[docbook-apps] once again, headers and footers (page numbers) come and go

  ok, after upgrading to stylesheets 1.61, i have complete page numbers
in my ToC, but once again, both the header (chapter name) and footer (page
number) info in my PDF file disappear on the third page of each chapter,
and don't resume until the next chapter.

  for some reason, that problem was initially fixed after the upgrade,
but now it's gone back to its previous behavior.  i've tried toggling
fop.extensions, to no avail.

  any suggestions?  this is maddening, since that problem had in fact
been cured, and now it's back.  weird.  has anyone else seen this?

rday