Re: [docbook-apps] Re: How add angled brackets to <sgmltag class= "element">?

On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 08:52:29AM -0500, Jeff Beal wrote:
> And, personally, I think class="element" makes more sense, also.  Unless
> you're writing a tutorial on writing XML, I don't seen any need to ever use
> <sgmltag class="starttag">  After all, it's the elements we tend to talk
> about, not the beginning and ending tags.

OTOH, it's not by aknowledging the abuse of language we all fall into,
that we'll make anything better :)

If the stylesheets already support class="starttag", and TDG documents
this how the existing values should be used and what the processing
expectations for each value are, that would be IMHO far better than
changing the processing expectations for an existing value.

Regards,
--
Yann Dirson <Yann dot Dirson at fr dot alcove dot com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Technical support manager                Responsable de l'assistance technique