RE: Wrap text around images in PDFs, using xsl:fo

Jeff,

Thanks for your snappy reply.

I should have been clearer in my question - I actually meant, whether
such behavior is supported by the docbook xsl style sheets for fo,
because that's where I can't get it to work.

I'm using FOP - is that the sinner here, or is it not supported at the
style sheet level?

/claus