From: Jeroen Alblas [mailto:jeroena at infosupport dot com]
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 7:13 AM
To: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Tables do not appear in fo

Hello,

When I have this option turned on in my docbook customization layer:

<!-- Use Extensions -->
<xsl:param name="use.extensions" select="'1'"/>

tables don't appear in the XSLFO file and I read:

"No adjustColumnWidths function available."

When I turn extensions off, they're back!

What's the problem?

Greetings,
Jeroen Alblas
* [mailto:jeroena at infosupport dot com]
* + 31-(0) 318 55 20 20 (office)

Info Support,
Our know-how,
your competitive edge
Einsteinstraat 22-1
3902 HN Veenendaal
Tel : + 31 (0) 318 55 20 20
Fax: + 31 (0) 318 55 23 55
[http://www.infosupport.com]

Disclaimer   http://www.infosupport.com
This E-Mail Message is intended exclusively for the addressee. If the
E-Mail was sent to you in error, please notify the sender immediately
by replying to this E-mail. We would then request you to destroy the
E-Mail and neither to use nor disclose the contents in any manner to
third parties, as the message could contain confidential information
which may be protected by the professional secrecy act.

This footnote also confirms that this E-mail message has been swept for
computer viruses.