Re: XIncludes

Damian Kohlfeld wrote:
I use xerces/xalan/fop and I believe Xerces doesn't handle XIncludes at this
time.  What would you recommend for handling XIncludes?

I looked at http://xincluder.sourceforge.net, would this be the way to go?

XIncluder does a pretty good job, it has some limitations though (does not support fragment identifiers,...), but there is an ant-task available and it should fit nicely into your setup.

markus