Re: qnaentry in div, not html wrapper

On Tue, Mar 11, 2003 at 04:34:43PM +0000, Dave Pawson wrote:
> I'm playing with docbook via a servlet,
> with queries into mySQL database.
> That means I may get n results.
>    Each row would refer to a single qnaentry.
>
> I'd like to wrap them all in a single html document,
> each entry in some wrapper.
>
> Has anyone looked at this class of customisation please?

I'm not completely clear on what you are trying to do.
Is your servlet converting the data to DocBook elements?
Couldn't you create a DocBook document with
root element <qandaset> and each entry in
a <qandaentry>?  If you give it a title and
turn on the qandaset toc, then you wouldn't need any
stylesheet customization.

If you want each entry (both Q and A) in a <div> wrapper,
then something like this should work:

<xsl:template match="qandaentry">
    <xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:template>