Announce: Website 2.4.1 Released

No major problems were reported against 2.4.0, so 2.4.1 is officially out.

Changes since version 2.3 (2002-09-17)

Changes to website/*

  | 2003-02-18  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* VERSION: Version 2.4.1 released.
  |
  | 	* catalog.xml: Added rewrite rules for the schema and xsl
  | 	  directories
  |
  | 	* catalog.xml: Added chunk-common to the catalog
  |
  | 2003-01-25  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* Makefile: Cleanup and support reorganized directories
  |
  | 	* README: Updated versions, copyright, and system identifiers
  |
  | 	* VERSION: Version 2.4.0 released.
  |
  | 	* catalog.xml: Fixed typos
  |
  | 2003-01-16  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* autolayout.dtd, catalog.xml, extensions.mod, forms.mod,
  | 	  layout.dtd, namespaces.mod, rddl.mod, website-custom.dtd,
  | 	  website-full.dtd, website.mod: Moved files; this messes up
  | 	  the CVS tags, but I'm doing it anyway :-(
  |
  | 	* website-custom.dtd: Based on Simplified 1.0
  |
  | 2003-01-12  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* catalog.xml: New file.
  |
  | 2002-11-17  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* VERSION, autolayout.dtd, extensions.mod, forms.mod,
  | 	  layout.dtd, namespaces.mod, rddl.mod, website-custom.dtd,
  | 	  website-full.dtd, website.mod: Bug #636004: fix version
  | 	  numbers
  |
  | 2002-10-16  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* website-custom.dtd: Fix typos in comments; correct spelling
  | 	  of qand_a_set PEs; add blockinfo for qandaset
  |
  | 	* website-full.dtd: Fix typos in comments
  |
  | 2002-10-02  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* autolayout.dtd, layout.dtd, website.mod: Add headlink
  | 	  element (HTML head 'link')

Changes to website/example/*

  | 2003-02-18  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* layout.xml: Moved revisionflag
  |
  | 2003-01-25  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* catalog.xml: New file.
  |
  | 2003-01-24  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* Makefile: Use Saxon instead of xsltproc because the warnings
  | 	  about realtive namespace URIs bug me
  |
  | 2003-01-16  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* about.xml, build-ext.xml, build-make.xml,
  | 	  build-textonly.xml, building.xml, custom.xml, full.xml,
  | 	  layout.xml, olink.xml, param.xml, php.xml, rddl.xml,
  | 	  revflag.xml, rss.xml, test1.xml, test1a.xml, test1b.xml,
  | 	  test2.xml, test3.xml, website.xml, wslayout.xml: Updated DTD
  | 	  URIs
  |
  | 2003-01-12  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* build-ext.xml: Added para about using a processor that lacks
  | 	  extension functions.
  |
  | 	* build-make.xml: Corrections to Makefile listing.
  |
  | 2002-10-02  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* build-make.xml, layout.xml: Add global headlink and local
  | 	  headlink

Changes to website/xsl/*

  | 2003-02-18  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* autolayout.xsl: Updated version numbers to 2.4.1
  |
  | 2003-02-16  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* rss.xsl: Check for localTime function before calling it
  |
  | 2003-01-26  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* chunk-common.xsl: No longer terminates if exists() function
  | 	  not available. Will not track dependencies, so all files
  | 	  built each time.
  |
  | 2003-01-16  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* autolayout.xsl: Update the public and system identifers
  |
  | 2003-01-11  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* makefile-dep.xsl: Add optional output-root param so
  | 	  dependency path matches the output path.
  |
  | 2002-11-17  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* website-common.xsl: Patch #540597: add rcsdate.format named
  | 	  template
  |
  | 2002-10-02  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* autolayout.xsl, head.xsl: Support headlink element
  |
  | 	* chunk-common.xsl: Support references to external pages when
  | 	  using XSLT exists() function to choose build order

Changes to website/tests/*

  | 2002-10-16  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* test.xml, testfull.xml: Added XML declarations

Changes to website/schema/*

  | 2003-01-25  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* Makefile: New file.

Changes to website/schema/relaxng/*

  | 2003-02-18  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* autolayout.rng, extensions.rng, forms.rng, layout.rng,
  | 	  rddl.rng, website-full.rng, website.rng: Updated version
  | 	  numbers to 2.4.1
  |
  | 2003-01-23  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* .cvsignore: Ignore websitedb.rng
  |
  | 	* .cvsignore, Makefile: Updated
  |
  | 	* config.xml: Generated
  |
  | 	* config.xml, union.xml: Changed configuration strategy
  |
  | 	* extensions.rng, forms.rng, rddl.rng, website-full.rng,
  | 	  website.rng: Removed extraneous xmlns declaration
  |
  | 	* union.xml: Oops. I did need this file
  |
  | 	* websitedb.rng: This file is generated
  |
  | 2003-01-16  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* .cvsignore, Makefile, autolayout.rng, extensions.rng,
  | 	  forms.rng, layout.rng, rddl.rng, union.xml,
  | 	  website-full.rng, website.rng, websitedb.rng: New file.

Changes to website/schema/dtd/*

  | 2003-02-18  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* autolayout.dtd, extensions.mod, forms.mod, layout.dtd,
  | 	  namespaces.mod, rddl.mod, website-custom.dtd,
  | 	  website-full.dtd, website.dtd, website.mod: Updated version
  | 	  numbers to 2.4.1
  |
  | 2003-01-25  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* Makefile: Cleanup
  |
  | 2003-01-23  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* Makefile: New file.
  |
  | 	* website-custom.dtd, website.dtd: Updated version numbers
  |
  | 2003-01-16  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* autolayout.dtd, extensions.mod, forms.mod, layout.dtd,
  | 	  namespaces.mod, rddl.mod, website-custom.dtd,
  | 	  website-full.dtd, website.dtd, website.mod: New file.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

- --
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The arts are not a luxury.