Re: shading/coloring in tables?

Scott Hudson <Scott.Hudson@Sun.COM> writes:

> Is there anything that supports shading or colors in SDocBook/CALS
> tables? Are colors/shades supported in both the HTML and FO
> stylesheets?

I don't believe there is an column/row/cell shading in CALS at all.
I was about to say you should do this using CSS, but then you mention
FO as well, which doesn't do CSS of course.

I dunno, maybe this is a valid DocBook RFE.  Or maybe you could use
the 'role' attribute and local stylesheet overrides.