Re: gentext customization: remove "Abstract" and"Table of Contents" in HTML

Bob,

Thanks for your mail. Unfortunately, this customization seems to open up a can of worms. Processing my sdocbook file via the xhtml stylesheets using Instant Saxon, there are the comparative results: no customization versus customized

Before:

After:

Here is the result when I run the file against the same customized file using the html rather than the xhtml stylesheets:

I'm afraid I can't even begin to understand what's going on here. If you think it may be my configuration, I will try anything you suggest.

Is the same thing done with other gentext items?
What are the implications for making this a generalized feature, I wonder?

Regards. ...edN