Re: XMLSPY and DocBook

I've used jEdit with the plugins, and it's a decent editor. It can validate on keystroke, and suggests available tags, but I wouldn't recommend it for business authors (those not used to seeing markup). I prefer Arbortext Epic for major edits, but jEdit is great for quick edits.

Best regards,

--Scott