Re: Suppressing article toc with generate.toc doesn'twork

>> Am I using a too old version of DocBook XSL for this to work?

> Yes.  XSL 1.48 had individual parameters for each component.  Try
> <xsl:param name="generate.article.toc" select="0"/>.

Thanx for the tip!  I tried it, but unfortunately it didn't work.

> (See the documentation in the 1.48 distribution for a full list of
> the generate.xxx.toc parameters.)

According to the documentation, there are the following generate.*.toc
parameters:
 generate.book.toc
 generate.set.toc
 generate.division.toc

No generate.article.toc, unfortunately.  Perhaps I'm using a version
of DocBook XSL that's too old to have this parameter, as well?

Thanx!

- Steinar