glossdivs

I am using $glossary.collection to import an external glossary, but my
glossdiv titles do not show up either in XHTML or FO. Only the contained
glossentries appear, as if no glossdivs were defined. Is this behaviour
expected? From what I could figure out reading glossary.xsl, they should be
processed just as if they were actually in the document. Am I missing
something?

Cheers.

Marcelo Jaccoud Amaral
Petrobrás (http://www.petrobras.com.br)