Re: Apparent problem with image handling

cbbrowne@acm.org writes:

> When I'm processing DocBook SGML documents for my web site, I get great gobs
> of complaints like the following:
>
> jade:/usr/share/sgml/docbook/stylesheet/dsssl/modular/html/dbgraph.dsl:68:1:E:
> 1st argument for primitive "append" of wrong type: "#<unknown object 146207544>
> " not a list

This looks like a good find.  I'll evaluate the patch and look at
possibly applying it.

To do that, do you have a DocBook XML source that will cause this
problem?  I need to know that the patch actually fixes the problem.
I've never seen this error before, and if I can't cause the error, I
can't be sure it's fixed.  I'd also like to add it to the test suite.