Problem using profiling stylesheets with xsltproc[SOLVED]

Hi,

Back on Nov 30, 2002, I reported that xsltproc was looping when using the profiling stylesheets.

Bob Stayton correctly diagnosed the problem and provided a workaround (set stylesheet paramater
inherit.keywords to zero).

I just received this e-mail from Daniel:

+
+------- Additional Comments From daniel@veillard.com  2003-01-10 12:12 -------
+Okay, found it and fixed in libxml2 XPath implementation.
+You were right it was a bug for the evaluation of the
+parent (and ancestors) axis when operating on the elements of
+a Result Value Tree.
+The bug is fixed in CVS now,

Thanks to Bob and Daniel.

John