Slides stylesheet on single page

Hello,

I have worked on the slides stylesheet (found on the SourceForge page),
and made a version of it that puts everything in one file, so you don't
need to load each slide seperately.

It needs CSS and JavaScript to work properly, and at least works under
Mozilla. It features a dynamic navigation bar (expand/collapse
foilgroups, show/hide the whole navigationbar), and keyboard shortcuts
(using the accesskey property). I really tried to keep the html clean
(no fancy tricks), only the JavaScript is a mess (but it works).

You can view a demo [ http://lumumba.luc.ac.be/~cheezy/misc/docbook ]
(100 kB), or download the .tgz file [
http://lumumba.luc.ac.be/~cheezy/misc/docbook/slides-onefile.tgz ] (16
kB), which contains everything you need to make the example yourself.
The presentation itself is the excellent one from Dan York, which gave
me a good intro in DocBook. Thanks, Dan!

The page browses using the location hash (like: index.html#2_3 for the
third slide of the second group), but the keyboard shortcuts make
navigation a lot easier. Just type alt-n for the next slide, alt-p for
the previous, alt-u to go up. (alt works for me, maybe you need another
key). You can hide the navigation bar by pressing alt-h, and show it by
pressing alt-s. All these shortcuts have their links, so don't worry if
they don't work for you.

Another nice thing (at least in Mozilla): try resizing the text (using
control-plus or control-minus, or control-mousewheel). All windows
resize with you, because they are defined in em's, not in pixels.

I guess many things don't work yet, and I hope to learn a lot of new
things, but this is a start.

All suggestions are welcome, and I hope you have fun playing with it.

Greetings,

Jan Fabry