Re: AW: JavaHelp TOC issue / new FO TOC issue

Richard Barrington wrote:

> Just confirming that replacing "toc" in javahelp.xsl with "jhtoc" fixes the
> non-appearing TOC entries. It works just fine now.

I fixed this also in CVS.

> Unfortunately, I'm seeing similar behaviour with FO as well. Similar problem?

Probably completely different problem. FO stylesheet is completely
undrelated to HTML and JavaHelp one. Could you describe more precisely
what is your problem with conversion of DocBook XML to FO?

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
  http://www.kosek.cz