Re: Re: Q's:Adding affiliation to authorgroup template

> But there is another more generic template that
> you might like, and you don't have to write it.
> It is in fo/titlepage.xsl and starts with:
>
> <xsl:template match="authorgroup" mode="titlepage.mode">
>
> If you copy that template to your customization layer,
> you will get a stack of authors and affiliations on
> your title page.

Some detail is preventing this to work as well. It's not clear to me why
this template would ever get applied?  Perhaps this is the problem.

My customization layer for fo looks like this:

/stylesheets/fo/fo_customization_layer.xsl
	    /common/common_customization_layer.xsl
	    /common/title_page_customizations.xsl   [Via the template]

fo_customization_lay.xsl contains an "import" statement for the
docbook.xsl stylesheet followed by an "include" for the
common_customization_layer.xsl.  common_customization_layer.xsl, in turn
contains an include for title_page_customizations.xsl.

I had copied the "authorgroup" template to the
common_customization_layer.xsl file.

Is this all correct? What exactly is the difference between "import" and
"include"?

The bookinfo/authorgroup template is still referenced in the template
generated stylesheet.  Is it being processed because it's being
"included" before  the "authorgroup" template I added?

> The title page stuff is one of the most complex parts of
> the DocBook XSL stylesheets.
You're not kiddin!

I've written some doc on
> them at
>
> http://www.sagehill.net/xml/docbookxsl/PrintCustomEx.html#TitlePagePrint

I'm very familiar with this work.  It has been invaluable.  I can't
begin to show my appreciation.

Val

--

Val E. Schmidt