Re: Colouring component titles using FO stylesheets

On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 07:44:50PM -0400, Norman Walsh wrote:

> / Bob Stayton <bobs@caldera.com> was heard to say:
> | 1.  The component.title.properties attribute set is
> | now used only by glossary and bibliography components.
> | That's why it didn't work on chapter titles.
>
> That's arguably a bug. At least, glossary and bibliography components
> shouldn't be treated specially. Sounds like it would be better if
> component.title.properties was always used.

It might be the other way around.  I think you were moving
away from a common set of properties for all component titles in
favor of individual properties listed in titlepage.templates.xml.
Now that I see that glossary and bibliography are in there as well,
it may be that component.titlepage.properties is not used
at all any more.

                                            email: bobs@caldera.com