Kile - latex editor

Hiya, has anyone here used Kile? http://xm1.net.free.fr/kile - I've been playing with it a bit lately and its reallllly nice, makes using Latex a joy, although I see the maintainer doesn't have time for it much anymore, any c/c++'ers out there keen on changing it to do DocBook?

I'm guessing the changes would be in the wizard/templates, the structure browser, and the call to build... not sure how big each of them would be thou...

Mark

-- \m/ --
"...if I seem super human I have been misunderstood." (c) Dream Theater
mark@talios.com - ICQ: 1934853 JID: talios@myjabber.net