Problems with msgentry and related elements in modularDSSSL stylesheets

I have many msgentry occurences in my document. All of which include
content for the subordinate elements msg/msgmain/msgsub/msgrel. In
proofing a couple of problems have been identified.

First, msgrel content not included in the final output. The inclusion of
this content is important to the customer.

Second, I'd like to tweak the output so that the content of each msgmain
is followed by the content of the corresponding msgsub. Currently they are
rendered on separate lines.

Customer mandated version 1.52 of Norm's modular DSSSL stylesheets. Well
okay, the project has been running so long that these were current at the
start and we've not had to upgrade yet. However, if there's customisation
features in the latest version that will solve our issues then we'll
request the change.

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living language.
Support the campaign for formal recognition by the British government now!
Details at http://www.fdp.org.uk/

--

<>< Re: deemed!