Do any of the XML/XSL/XSL-FO tools flow text aroundfigures?

I've been using DSSSL/jadetex for my docbook work with quite a lot of
success, but looking at the docbook-apps list it appears that most
discusson is around the XML/XSL-FO tool chain.

Do the XML tools offer a better quality output than what I'm getting
with the jadetex output?  In particular I'd like to be able to flow text
around figures, and add title pages, which don't appear to be easily
possible with the openjade solution.

Regards,
Joe
--
"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain;
and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Albert