Re: DocBook authoring with Xeena

* jim.mcneill@btinternet.com; <jim.mcneill@btinternet.com> on 07 Aug, 2002 wrote:
Has anyone had a bash at using Xeena for DocBook authoring? I've had a shot at xeena -d docbookx.dtd.

Lots of error messages. Has anyone got any further than this?

I once tried and the amount of error messages made me gave up actually I
would I am producing faster with Emacs+psgml+xslide combo

--

Togan Muftuoglu