Re: SGML vs XML

/ Paul Grosso <pgrosso@arbortext.com> was heard to say:
| I believe it is still the case that there is no element/attribute
| solution to the general profiling scenario that works in all cases
| that marked sections work.  Am I wrong?

Not if you insist that the document validate both before and after
profiling. One might be satisfied to have validation only after. I
wouldn't, I don't think, but one might.

Anyway, we aren't getting marked sections back so I think the
element-based approach is what we're stuck with.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | It is as bad as you think. And