speedy XSLT processor for win

Hi!

Working with the PHP Manual and XSL sheets as the manual grows to an
extreme size, there is a need for the speediest XSLT processor on
windows to process DocBook documents. Currently I use saxon with the
SUN JDK, and also tried SUN with MS JVM and xsltproc. All of these
operate on the same speed (approx. one hour to generate HTML for the
whole manual). This is not a really cool state, as deep testing on
Windows is not doable that way. XSLTproc is said to be much faster on
Linux then Saxon, but I cannot measure any significant differences on
Windows.

Goba