RE: <procedure> - Getting Extra Line in <step>

For the xsls, this may be related to a (different) bug. As I recall,
this only shows up in FOP. There' s a fix/workaround posted with the bug
at:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=556275&group_id
=21935&atid=373747

See also the thread that ends here: