missing NOTATION DSSSL Architecture Definition Document

I found a post in an archive from a year ago explaining which file to link the "-//James Clark//DTD DSSSL Style Sheet//EN" PUBLIC identifier to on my SYSTEM. It is described here:

http://www.biglist.com/lists/dssslist/archives/200107/msg00010.html

But now this has resulted in another dependency problem! The new style-sheet file that I just found uses the following PUBLIC identifier (unconnected with any SYSTEM identifier), and I cannot figure out which file I should add to the catalog to connect it with a SYSTEM file:

PUBLIC "ISO/IEC 10179:1996//NOTATION DSSSL Architecture Definition Document//EN"

Normally I'd rather figure out all of the problems I'm having, but I'm now over deadline. Is there a place that will take my files and parse them *for* me for a small fee or something? I am having too much trouble with missing SYSTEM identifiers. (Guess I shouldn't have abandoned the word processor so quickly.)

Thanks if anyone can help.

Erik