Fop problems with docbook-xsl-1.52.2

Hi folks,

I'm having some problems using the new xsl stylesheets with Apache FOP
0.20.2. I'm just getting a stream of errors like:

[ERROR]: Unknown enumerated value for property 'relative-align': baseline

and

[ERROR]: Error in column-width property value '33%':
org.apache.fop.fo.expr.PropertyException: No conversion defined

and I get an unopenable pdf file as output.

I have previously generated pdfs from the same docs with no problems using
the 1.52.0 stylesheets (either with or without my own customization) and
FOP, but had decided to try the new stylesheets in order to sort out some
issues with headers.

any advice gratefully received!

cheers,

Lisa