Errors from pdfJadeTeX: fancyhdr,bookmarks and identifiers

Hi All,

Using Jade/DSSSL/pdfJadeTeX. I get errors of the form:

Package Fancyhdr Warning: fancyhdr's E option without twoside option is
useless on input line 33638.

These seem to be essentially harmless, although I _don't_ get two sided
output, even though I have set %two-sided% to #t.

I also get lots of:

Package hyperref Warning: Difference (2) between bookmark levels is greater
(hyperref)                than one, level fixed on input line 45042.

This has the effect of messing up the bookmarks in the PDF, so that sections
that should be at the same level all appear inside the first one at that
level - that is, sections 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5 are all inside 2.1, not after.

And I get several:

! pdfTeX warning (ext4): destination with the same identifier (name{page.2})
has been already used, duplicate ignored

Sometimes these refer to my element ID's, and I _know_ that they are unique
(both a text-editor search and my validating editor say so).

Using:

OpenJade 1.3.1

DocBook DTD XML version 4.1.2

PdfJadeTeX 3.12

DSSSL stylesheets 1.76 (the hyperref errors seem to be new to version 1.76 -
I wasn't getting them in 1.71).

Any thoughts, anyone?

Thanks,

nick.