Re: Disappointment about Sun's policy

/ Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@users.sourceforge.net> was heard to say:
| I am completely disappointed about Sun, Sun Turkey and my apologies from
| the list for an off topic mail but to be honest I am frustrated.

What's the Apache policy? The resolver is now part of the xml-commons
project and I expect you can get it from there.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

P.S. I'm sorry, if that helps. It's probably unnecessary for me to say
that I have *nothing* to do with these sorts of policies.

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The fundamental delusion of
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | humanity is to suppose that I am