Re: Announcement: DocBook Doclet 0.22

Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Announcement: DocBook Doclet 0.22
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 09:46:14 +0200
From: Michael Fuchs <mfuchs@unico-consulting.com>
To: "Christopher R. Maden" <crism@maden.org>

On Wednesday 08 May 2002 08:33, Christopher R. Maden wrote:
> At 07:59 7/5/02, Michael Fuchs wrote:
> >Changes:This release adds support for the DocBook tags Caution, Important,
> >Note, Tip, and Warning. You can create these by using the HTML DIV tag in
> >your JavaDoc comment. The attribute ID specifies the kind of tag which
> > should be created, and the attribute title can be used to define a
> > DocBook Title tag.
>
> Wouldn't it be better to use the class attribute to specify note/tip/etc.
> rather than ID, which technically limits you to only one note per doclet?
>
> ~Chris

The id only have to start with the name of a tag, eg. id="example_class_Foo".
This prevents you from being limited to only one tag per document. I didn't
want to use the class attribute, because I didn't want to interfere with the
stylesheet definitions. But perhaps it's a good idea to support both ways.

Michael.

--
Dipl.-Ing.(FH) Michael Fuchs
Tel. (0 89) 18 95 96 52