<article> LoT with DSSSL

Hi,

I'm still trying to get a LoT with an <article>. Mimicing the LoT code from
dvdivis.dsl for <book>s does indeed generate a LoT, but has the side effect
of causing any text following a footnote to be rendered in the same way as
the footnote mark, until the end of the paragraph. Any ideas why, and how I
can fix it?

-- Rory
"Yes, but most people don't attack their boxes with the same
  cavalier abandon you do."
                          -- Said when modding my box [fenriz.org]