Re: some parameters ignored in chunk.xsl

/ Bob Stayton <bobs@caldera.com> was heard to say:
|> Also, I'm wondering what the "using.chunker" parameter is for??
|
| Good question.  It seems to do very little for such
| an important sounding name.  I wonder why the
| chunk.xsl stylesheet doesn't just set it by default?

It goes back to the days before XSLT processors could do chunking and
there was an external chunker. I've just excised it from the stylesheets.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | He that shuns trifles must shun