suppressing LOT generation

Hi,

I use DSSSL to generate PDF. For last week
I try to turn off List of Tables generation
in PDF. Unsuccessfully :-(

I was able to suppress even TOC, but LOT
is always there. Could you please give me
a hint, how not to generate list of tables?

I use one of latest openjade and dsssl-stylesheets
under Linux.

Another problem is, that after book title
page, TOC, LOT and two of 5 articles there is
an empty page. I have no clue, why it is there
and why it is not there after remaining 3 articles.
I'd like these 5 empty pages not be present
in my PDF.

Any idea?

If interested, here are all files:
http://AbcLinuxu.cz/temp/docbook.zip