Formatting segmentedlist element as a "table"

The DocBook: The Definitive Guide presents two alternatives for how a
segmentedlist element might be formatted. The first with the segtitle
labels prefixing their corresponding seg element content or the second
where the segmentedlist is present as a "table".

I'd prefer to set all the segmentedlist in my document as "table"s.
Scoured the various files for Norm Walsh's modular stylesheets and can't
find a variable to change so I get my desired format. Have I overlooked
someting or has someone got a patch to the stylesheets that will produce
what I want?

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living language.
Support the campaign for formal recognition by the British government now!
Details at http://www.fdp.org.uk/

--

<>< Re: deemed!