Re: Word order in Basque language

Jirka Kosek a écrit :

> Camille Bégnis wrote:
>
> > in English when you number an item, you name it "Item X" for example:
> > "Chapter 2". Though In Basque language (Euskara), it is named "X item",
> > for example "2 Atala".
> >
> > It is possible to change the generated Xref strings through
> > (eu-xref-strings) but I could not find the place to change it for the
> > actual naming of elements (chapters, sections, figures, etc.).
>
> In XSL stylesheets it is easy to change this by template, but in DSSSL
> it is not so easy AFAIK.
>
> Probably changing rule in dbcompon.dsl will help:

[...]

In fact changing dbcompon.dsl will only affect a few generated texts.
After investigating it a little more, I realized that if I want to
change the default behavior (number after item name) I need to recode
many many dsssl template in many dsl files. This is hard coded and this
is a pity.

I'll fill a RFE...

Camilel.