Website and Apache SSI

    Hello all
I have stuck with making up a site with Website
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/docbook).

I just want to use Apache SSI within my pages. But Apache SSI implies
following text in HTML:
<!--#include file="somefile.html" -->

But xsl processor filters out this comment so that I have nothing of
this in my HTML. Could you please give a solution? More general is there
a way to include comments in generated HTML?

Thanx!

--
Ildar  Mulyukov,
  free SW programmer/designer