Re: dbmathml

On Tue, 9 Apr 2002, dbook@centrum.cz wrote:
> do enybody know how to write XSL style sheet for dbmathml.dtd
> document.
<snip/>
> and I would like to get HTML document with MathML tags (possible
> to use in Mozilla).

You just take the docbook-xsl stylesheet distribution and add the missing
template for handling MathML.

For creating an appropriate stylesheet driver file see the following
posts.
Haven't tried Norm's MathML-template yet:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200011/msg00189.html
The second one works for me:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook/200202/msg00139.html

To see some example results, visit my homepage (see signature), select
sitemap and search for MathML and/or Formal Semantics. You need a
MathML-capable browser of course :-).

HTH,
Steffen.

--