Overview of available editors

L.S.

I am new to docbook and would like to have an overview of interactive
tools (GUI-based editors) that aim to help giving structure to docbook
documents.

My primary interest concerns utilities runnning under Linux, but I'm
willing to switch to a windows tool if necessary.

If such comprehensive information is readily available, I'd appreciate a
pointer to it; otherwise I'd be very happy with separate pointers to the
single utilities.

Thanks in advance,

Erik Leunissen.