RE: XHTML versus HTML

> Are any of you folks XHTML converts? If so, what do you see as the
> advantages of XHTML over HTML? Can you use namespaces the way
> you do in
> XML? Does the ability to use the XML DOM have any real
> meaning for a fairly
> vanilla documentation shop using DocBook?

I just did a quick google search (for: xhtml advantages) and came up
with sites like this one:
http://www.digital-web.com/tutorials/tutorial_2001-3.shtml Most mention
delivering content to non-desktop platforms. Later in the article is a
section called "When to XHTML, When to Punt" which may also answer your
question.

We use the xhtml xsls so we can run xsls on the output (e.g. checking
for images used).

> This sentence no verb.

Tacitus, good.